Winter is now well on the way, but don’t despair – it means you have the opportunity to get cosy at home with some new interiors. Whether you want to snuggle in a soft luxurious throw or warm yourself up with a cuppa in a new mug, there are some gorgeous options for you to enjoy. So why not treat yourself this winter!
Credit: Ella James at Notonthehighstreet
Creating a cosy feel is all about texture and choosing soft-to-touch accessories to fill the space. Layering cushions and throws on either a bed or sofa will give the sense of luxury. Faux fur, wool and soft cotton will give you ultimate comfort, whilst looking great in the scheme.
To add warmth, choose muted or dark tones, with atmospheric lighting and candles to encourage relaxation on the cold winter nights. Large window areas should be well covered, with thick drapes or curtains, helping keep the cold air out and the warmth in. Large fluffy rugs will help keep feet toasty and warm, whilst adding effortless style. The use of a log burner or fireplace, will add physical warmth, whilst emitting an ambient and soothing glow.
Feeling inspired? Check out some of our favourite winter warmers below….
- Fur Hot Water Bottle, £22.50, White Stuff
- ‘Arctic Wolf’ Faux Fur bean bag, £99.99, Bazaar Group Ltd
- ICON™ Soft Grey Jagger Throw, £14.99, Bazaar Group Ltd
- Watercolour lines print cushion, £19.50, Marks & Spencer
- Sparkle mug set, £8.00, Next
- Purple Faux Fur Rug, £39.99, TK Maxx
- Optical Candle Holder, £50.00, Nest
- Cloud Footstool, £557.00, Sweetpea & Willow